To effectively promote your Affiliate Program through Email Marketing Campaigns, make sure you follow these steps:
- You can start by building a subscriber base by adding a subscription form to your website or blog which will allow your visitors to subscribe to your free newsletters or any other free product you may want to offer. This is where the number of visitors matters a lot because a higher number of visitors results in a higher number of subscribers. Another good idea is to constantly monitor your subscription rate. In this way, you can adjust your email marketing campaigns strategy according to those numbers.
- Once you have your subscriber base, you can start sending out the email campaign. For this, you will need a template which you can get free from your email service provider and to which you can add your own content, images and, of course, your custom affiliate URL which you can get when you log in to your affiliate account. At the same time, try to keep it professional by avoiding loud flashy eyesores and exclamation marks.
- Make sure you mention interesting information about our services for example in sentences such as “I’ve found these services to be …” and write reviews. Don’t forget to keep your text free from mistakes by checking spelling, grammar and flow.
- When everything is done, all that is left is to send the email campaign to your subscriber database. After sending it, you can track many aspects of your email marketing campaign from your email service provider account such as opens and click-throughs.
To use our materials for email marketing campaigns, simply log in to your affiliate account and
- go to the Ads tab, select the banner that you like and display it on your website; it normally goes in the top right corner.
- go to the Home tab, choose your Affiliate link: ( should look like this
https://www.isotranslations.com/request/?ap_id=test ) and display it at the top on the right side of your website.
Each and every one of the marketing materials contains your unique ID and when a customer buys our services, your account will be credited with the 18% lifetime commission. You can track all referrals and sales from your referrals via the Stats Menu in your account.
So, whether you choose to promote your affiliate program through social media websites, your own blog, email marketing or all of them together, you are in for a great way to earn money.
If you have any questions or need any assistance regarding your email marketing campaigns, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] We’re here to make sure that you aren’t left with any unanswered questions!